top of page
Barrington Town Hall Ornament
The Barrington Town Hall, a building described by its architects as “medieval”, was constructed between 1887 and 1888. It was officially dedicated on December 12, 1888. Originally used as Barrington’s seat of government, library, and school, today, town and school administrative departments operate from the building.
Barrington Town Hall is part of the Barrington, Rhode Island Civic Center Historic District which was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
bottom of page